Establishes and promotes fundraising programs for Jump Canada.
- a chair appointed by the Jump Canada Board
- the Marketing & Sponsorship Chair
- the Communications & Media Relations Chair; and
- representatives from the Competitions Committee, Grand Prix Riders Committee, High Performance Committee, and Owners Committee.
- establishes fundraising programs for both general and specific proposals through galas, corporate gifts, letters, product sales, auctions, patron programs and ride-a-thons and strives for self sufficiency in the longer term by involving corporate partners.
- the chair or designate is a voting member of Jump Canada;
- reports to Jump Canada through the chair or designate;
- maintains close relationships with the High Performance Chair, Competitions Committee, Grand Prix Riders Committee, Owners Committee, the EC Marketing Coordinator and the other Olympic disciplines; and
- maintains productive working relationships with riders, owners, event organizers, sponsors, the media, provincial equestrian bodies, government and all other key external groups.