To design and implement the program for the certification, monitoring and upgrading of hunter, jumper and equitation coaches.
- a chair elected from within the committee;
- coaching experts;
- selected Level 3, 4 & 5 or equivalent jumper coaches;
- the Chair of Level 1 & 2 or equivalent English Coaching Committee;
- High Performance Chair, ex-officio; and
- Manager Jumping, ex-officio.
- provides input into strategic planning and annual budgets;
- increases the number and quality of certified coaches at all levels using the 3M NCCP;
- maintains, develops, evaluates Level 3, 4 & 5 or equivalent coaching programs;
- educates course conductors;
- provides educational opportunities for coaches;
- interacts with the LTED Committee as appropriate;
- develops a long term goal for coaching; and
- liaises with Level 1 & 2 or equivalent English coaching program.
- the chair or designate is a voting member of Jump Canada; and
- one representative will sit on the Sport Council Coaching Committee.