Please note: Google Chrome is not compatible with Acrobat. In order to view the rules, please right click and select the option "Save link as...". Choosing this option will allow you to save the file to your computer and open it at a later time.
Alternatively, the rules can be viewed in other web broswers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox.
The documents above, bearing the most current date of revision, are available in 4 different formats:
Section F: General Performance, Western, Equitation
Digital Copy - Section F: General Performance, Western, Equitation - February 17, 2016
Clean Copy - Section F: General Performance, Western, Equitation - February 3, 2016
Changes Visible - Section F: General Performance, Western, Equitation - February 3, 2016
Section G: Hunter, Jumper, Equitation and Hack
Digital Copy - Section G: Hunter, Jumper, Equitation and Hack - February 16, 2016
Clean Copy - Section G: Hunter, Jumper, Equitation and Hack - February 16, 2016
Changes Visible - Section G: Hunter, Jumper, Equitation and Hack - February 16, 2016
- Digital copy - a single page-version of the "Clean Copy" edition for uploading to personal electronic devices.
- Clean Copy shows the final text, plus all subsequent updates/revisions after January 1.
- Changes Visible shows all changes from the previous final edition.
- Amendments – includes articles updated/revised after January 1. These changes are also included in both versions above.
- All deletions are presented in strikethrough text, updates/revisions are underlined; changes are in red ink.
- Use 28# laser paper, double side
- Print the cover (first page) on card stock
- 3-hole punch or coil bind on top margin
- To print a specific page(s), use the document page number at the bottom of your screen, not the Rulebook page number.
- Your web browsers may require the “pop-up blocker” be turned off
- Right-clicking on a document and selecting the “Save Link As…” command will download the file.
- Adobe Reader must be installed before you can view these documents.
Rulebook conversions for Personal Electronic Devices (PED)
- The digital edition of Equine Canada Rulebooks may be easily converted to a full e-book reader in a desired format. The most popular are .epub for Google and Android readers, and .mobi for Amazon and Kindle.
- There are a number of conversion programs available such as CALIBRE http://calibre-ebook.com/
- Calibre is a free and open-source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books that allows easy e-book conversion. The following link is a descriptive video tutorial: http://calibre-ebook.com/demo
- Copy the digital version of the Rulebook to your computer and open in Calibre. The file can then be saved in the format of your choice. For Kindle readers, upload the converted file ( .mobi) into your Kindle account.
FEI Rules for the following disciplines: