Love horses? Want to make a difference in the sport of equestrian in Canada? Consider a career with Equine Canada, the predominant national equestrian sport and equine organization in the country. We are recognized by Sport Canada and the Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI) as the national governing body for equestrian sport and recreation in Canada. It is the industry sector leader, and as such is recognized and supported by Agriculture and Agrifood Canada. In particular, our leadership in improving both the quality and condition of horses is lauded both at home and abroad.
Sport Program Coordinator
Position Type: Contract Position
Location: Equine Canada, National Office, Ottawa, Ontario
Date Ad Posted: October 15, 2014
Application Deadline: November 3, 2014
Equine Canada is seeking an energetic, well organized professional for the position of Sport Program Coordinator.
Reporting to the Manager of Dressage, the Sport Program Coordinator will work closely with staff, volunteers and clients to ensure the objectives of this department is met in an accurate and timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in business, administration or sport management
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written and preferably bilingual
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Access
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve
Salary will be commensurate with Equine Canada salary grid for similar positions.
Applications are due November 3, 2014 submitted to: email@example.com
Intern, Co-op, and Part-time Opportunities